Windorpro does not only supply windows and doors but lifestyle solutions.
Windorpro(Pty) ltd. was founded by Stewart Murdoch in 2015.
Stewart has previously been extremely successful in other industries. This dynamic businessman and entrepreneur has operated within diverse industries such as in the banking, information technology and motor industry. He has received numerous awards and accolades for his innovation and the groundbreaking processes implemented.
From 2008 he have been active within the building industry. He has found a passion and excitement by providing window and door solutions to building merchants, home owners, contractors and other D.I.Y enthusiast.
For many people a window and door might seem just something you open, close, lock or unlock but to Stewart and his team at Windorpro it is a passion and a livelihood.
To many manufacturers, distributors and salesmen windows and doors are only another commodity or opportunity that earns them money. Not only do you have to sort the proverbial chaff from the wheat, but many manufacturers only make standard aluminium windows and doors, limiting buyers to mass-produced, low-quality products with no soul. Other manufacturers specialize in purpose made doors and windows. Some even only make wooden doors while others only make wooden windows. This adds yet another hurdle to the what should in essence be a simply buying process.
Salespeople lack product knowledge due to the many different products they “have on sale”. Being mostly store bound it is increasingly difficult to provide the exact, complimentary product that each individual buyer requires.
With various online suppliers also rising like mushrooms overnight, already hard-pressed consumers have been disappointed with the service they receive from these new companies.
It is simply not always possible to oversee a project in Johannesburg whilst you have not got a dedicated and trusted agent or project manager to do so. Add to that a project manager that doesn’t understand the aesthetic beauty and importance of windows and doors, and you are left with an unsatisfactory product.
Windows and doors are part of our lifestyle it influences our health and our psychology. It connects the outside to the inside. It allows for absolute necessary natural light into our living spaces. Aesthetically it completes our homes. It provides security and privacy. It says hello to the outside.
Having this in mind, Stewart sees it as his mission to provide every potential client with a “vision” through quality market-related products to compliment the lifestyle needs of every single individual.
Windorpro ( Pty) Ltd was nominated WINNER in 2017 Independent Entrepeneur , Emerging Markets, Manufacturing retail.
Stewart has the ability to connect with his clients in a specific way, asking the right questions and by being able to envisage what it would look like in the future having the most suitable door and window in a specific opening. These lifestyle options are what we offer to our clients.
Can you imagine these lifestyles:
- Having a braai or barbecue with your friends and inside your Lapa while all the doors are open.
- Viewing the outside of your well established tropical garden whilst enjoying a bath.
- Watching game as close to your bedroom through a full-size window on your bushveld farm.
- Enjoying a sundowner from a balcony whilst watching the sunset on the horizon through opening of up-folded stacking doors.
WE CAN IMAGINE THIS AND DO IT FOR YOU!
Consulting is what we love to do and establishing a long lasting friendship, partnerships and relationship with our clients i what we aim for every day.
We see improving and minor changes of lifestyles being a continuous process as we going through life cycles.
We would certainly like to be your “DOOR- AND- WINDOW- GUY- TO -GO- TO “ all of the time.
We can help with Steel, aluminium and wooden doors and windows as well as trellis gates and replacement of broken glass.
These are only a few questions from which will be dealt with in a more in details in concise sessions.
- Reason for buying or need to change
- Steel, wood or aluminium options
- Amount of light needed
- What type of window and doors needed and offered for different spaces
- Maintenance applicable on different types of doors and windows.
- Aesthetic applications having in mind, personal choice, building style of house and neighbourhood.
- Safety regulations in terms of personal safety and crime prevention
- Budget of window or door buyer
- Installation details and time schedules
- Features, advantages and benefits of short list products and comparisons with other market-related products.
- The benefit is that client can make an informative decision based a relative quotation or proposal can be expected within 48 hours.
Business is placed directly through our many reliable manufacturers and service providers each own carefully chosen by Windorpro to suffice your specific living style.
Placed directly through our many reliable manufacturers and service providers each own carefully chosen by Windorpro to suffice your specific living style.